- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
My husband who recently passed did all the car maintenance and repairs. Top Value Tires made me feel at ease. They listened to what I had to say...did fast service at a reasonable price. I felt like they were neighbors helping me. They are my go to guys for all my truck needs. Thank you guys.Lynn
Writing this review as an unscheduled repair addressing a coolant leak is underway. My second visit under stressful terms and demands of the shop. And they deliver in spades. These guys fix the cars for people who work on motorcycles and the like for a living. They know who to trust. Even better, the prices earn your business as a loyal customer. Highly recommend.Chris M.
Colin & his team are top notch! I have purchased tires and car repairs from TVT for years and recommend them to all of my friends and family. Their honesty and quality of work will keep me coming back. Colin and Jon, thank you for helping us and being honest regarding the last repair to Haley's engine. You went above and beyond to make sure that we, as your customer, were taken care of and completely satisfied. The answer is YES.Karen M.
I needed an oil change on my work truck. I called Colin and after he told me the price, it was a no brainer. Super affordable, honest, and quick. I will be taking my business to top value tire! More than just tires.Matt C.
It's always hard to find a good shop when you're moving in from another city. First time I went in was last year for tires rotation and alignment and oil/filter change. Then I came in again today to get my starter replaced. I'm always hesitant to go to a new shop to get my car done, but I'm glad I read these reviews and met Colin. He's a sweet guy to talk to and his communication is very clear. I live just less than a mile away from the shop so now I know who to go to to get my car fixed up! Thank you!Vivian N.
I love the work and services. It's woman friendly here and theymake sure I understand everything they're doing to my car before we even get started. Thank you so much for everything you do for me and my family. Keeping my car in shape and running is one of my number one concerns, especially when it comes to moving my kids around. Thank you for making sure you always address that.Phil P.